Operation P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens) is the execution of Bishop Bronner’s vision for 24-hour prayer, 365 days per year. Each person is assigned a prayer partner, specific day, and hour each month to pray over the phone.
There are benefits of consistent prayer! Prayer develops a closer personal relationship with our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ and as the bible says “For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them” (Matt. 18:20).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Identify a Prayer Partner (they do not have to be a WOF member, but they must be saved). Identify two potential prayer times that you and your Prayer Partner would be available and committed to pray. Next, you and your Prayer Partner must come to the P.U.S.H. table to sign up for an available prayer slot.
- You and your Prayer Partner are assigned a monthly prayer slot (i.e. Second Mondays of each month from 4pm – 5pm).
- Obtain a copy of the bi-monthly Prayer Guide with the prayer topic for the month from the P.U.S.H. table or the WOF website.Prayer Guides are published on the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November of each year.
- Per the example mentioned in Step #2, on the second Monday of each month at 4pm, you and your Prayer Partner will pray for 1 hour over the telephone using the prayer focus provided in the Prayer Guide.
- Repeat Step #4 each month.
Current Month Prayer Guide »
Previous Month Prayer Guide »
Sign-up for Operation PUSH »
CONTACT OPERATION P.U.S.H.
- Visit the P.U.S.H. table located in the Word Of Faith South Lobby
- Email the ministry at [email protected]
- Call the ministry at (770) 974-8400 Ext. 1112