Serving the Needs of the Church Body
- Render aid and comfort to those members who are experiencing grief or pain.
- Help support members in crisis.
- Provide care and support to church members in need.
- Provide evangelistic outreach to various communities.
- Help assimilate new families into the church body with encouragement and love
- Serving the People of God with Excellence!
As deacons, our mission is accomplished through reflection of Christ-like character.
Serving with Christ-like integrity
- Assimilating, nurturing, and reconciling brothers and sisters in a spirit of trust and discernment
- Spirit-led witnessing to the body of Christ, the Church that Jesus Christ is Savior and Lord
- Caregivers, utilizing their spiritual gifts in a ministry that provides for the total well-being of God’s people
If you would like to have one of our deacons to visit or contact you regarding ministry support, please provide the requested information on the form below:
"*" indicates required fields