We are so excited that you are ready to become part of the WOF family! We love getting new family members! Below are your next steps:
- Meet us next Sunday in room 139 of the Life Training Center so that we can meet with you, officially welcome you, and create your membership profile.
- Complete our membership classes. There are 5 classes total which meet immediately following the 8:30am service. CLICK HERE for the class schedule. (*The doors close 5 minutes after class begins.)
- Upon completion of your classes, you will receive your membership card with your personalized member ID #, and you will be ready to use your gifts and serve in the ministry of your choice!
- Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions throughout your process, and we will be more than happy to assist you!
WOF believes in the power and purpose of the local church, but we offer virtual membership under special circumstances such as the following:
- Constant travelers
- Deployed military
- Residence in GA but travels for work
- College students away from home
If you meet this criteria or have other unique circumstances and would like to inquire about virtual membership, email us at [email protected]